Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /nfs/c12/h07/mnt/219631/domains/law.humphreys.edu/html/wp-content/plugins/divi-builder/includes/builder/functions.php on line 5787
Records & Registration – Drivon School of Law
(209) 478-0800

Records & Registration


Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)


The Registrar at Drivon School of Law is the central resource for current and former law students.

The Office of the Registrar supports the academic record needs of students and alumni. We support students by assisting in: class enrollment and registration; providing verification of graduation; providing protection of privacy; preserving student academic records; maintaining the schedule of classes; and residency determinations. To better provide you the resources you need, we have provided important forms on this page to give you quick access to pertinent documents.


While the information on this and other pages of this website are thought to be accurate at the time of posting, forms change regularly and sometimes without notice. Please contact the Law School Registrar directly at (209) 235-2905 if you have questions.

Record Forms

Registration and Class Schedule
Change of Schedule
Complete Withdrawal Form
Request for Change in Records
Document Request Form (Transcript Request | Letter of Standing | Enrollment Verification | Graduation Evaluation)

Graduation Forms

Petition for Degree
Graduation Participation Form
Graduation Exit Form
Student Graduation Check-List