Pursue your career in confidence at Drivon.
Our program is the next step in continuing your education to reach personal or professional goal in law. Drivon School of Law provides you with career connections and practical skills and training so that your future in the legal field is within reach.
Life doesn’t always go as planned. Sometimes you need a new start. At Drivon School of Law, we offer special admission to a limited number of individuals who haven’t yet completed 60 semester or 90 quarter college or university units.
To Apply as a Special Applicant, Please Submit:
- Completed Drivon School of Law application for admission along with the nonrefundable application fee.
- Two copies of official transcripts from all previous college work.
- Obtain a score in or above the 50th percentile on the LSAT.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP); students must take the English Composition exam and may choose two from the following: Humanities, Mathematics, Social Sciences and History, or Natural Science.
- Interview with the Dean of the Law School.
- Obtain a score of 50 percentile or better on the LSAT.
- Passage of the First-Year Law Students Examination (A Baby Bar) following completion of the first year of study.
If you don’t meet the criteria, there’s still hope—we’ll help you reach your goals. Contact us today to meet with the Law School Admission Counselor to get started.
Click here to request more information about Drivon School of Law.